- Flexible, air-conditioned ground floor blackbox theater available for rent from now through November 2012.
- Flexible, air-conditioned 2nd floor mainstage available for rent from mid-July through November 2012.
- dance and theater performances, rehearsals, concerts, film shoots/film holding area, art shows, meetings, corporate parties, and all manner of special events.
- Monthly, weekly, daily rental all possible. Weekly and multi-week rentals are preferred.
WHAT IS 9TH SPACE?
- 9th Space is located in the East Village at 150 1st Avenue, within Performance Space 122: one of the world’s leading arts institutions, an esteemed presenter of experimental and alternative performance and a home to countless emerging artists. The space is synonymous with ground-breaking, adventurous performance and a roster of artists that can mark the beginning of their careers from their performances here is impressive (including Eric Bogosian, Spalding Gray and John Leguizamo, among many others).
- Repeat renters in recent years include Silence! The Musical, Matt and Ben, The Amoralists theater company, festivals such as SoloNova, 1st Irish, the NYC Fringe and many more.
- Convenient to subways: L train to 1st Avenue, F/V train to 2nd Avenue, N/R to 8th Street, 6 to Astor Place
- Risers and seating.
- Extensive lighting and sound rep plot.
- Venue supervisor.
- Box office and House Management staff.
- Online ticketing services & dedicated 9th Space website.
- Advertising in display cases located on 1st Avenue and on 9th Street.