Downtown’s definitive holiday celebration!
Monday, December 11
7pm – 4am
The reservation page is now closed – however, if you are a member – don’t worry – we know who you are – so just come on down and you’ll still get free admission and your drink tickets at the door. And for friends who are not members, they can get $10 tickets at the door. See you all soon!
- Open bar from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. sponsored by award-winning Krait Beer and General Bilimoria Wines.
- All star DJ line-up:
– DJ Joro Boro spinning signature ethnomesh mixodelica: brass freakout, slum funk carioca, bangin bhangra, percussion insurgency, and cumbia from south of the wall
– The Vintage DJ spinning his sexy and eclectic mix of vinyl from the 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and early 70’s
– DJ Shotnez (a.k.a. Ori Kaplan from Balkan Beat Box) spins Mediterranean beats and other illegal hybrids
– The Ballerinas doing what they do best
- Live performances including:
– Stumblebum Brass Band and their old jazz gems, from Screaming Jay Hawkins to Satchmo, with the lo-fi energy of a marching band and the punk aesthetics of the Lower East Side
– The Mickey Finn Band – recently voted one of the TOP 10 bands of 2006 by U.K. music magazine, Beatzine. “Relentless riffing, insistent, hypnotic, sexy shrewd music” —David Silver
- Non-stop dancing
- Drink specials
- And an all-out, all-night celebration with fellow culture-lovers, gypsies, and PS122 members, season artists, staff and board
You will get down and dirty – wear your drinking helmet and your dancing shoes!
The all-new Mehanata (a.k.a. Bulgaria Bar)
113 Ludlow Street
New York, NY
(between Delancey and Rivington)
$10 in advance
$15 at door
Free admission plus 2 complimentary drink tickets for PS122 members
Already a PS122 member? RSVP for the party here.
Not a member yet? Join now!
(If you are RSVP’ing as a member and bringing non-member guests, just add them to your reservation and we’ll extend the $10 rate at the door!)
Remember, PS122 members receive free admission and two complimentary drink tickets, plus your membership benefits keep adding up! You receive 2 complimentary tickets to any season performance (a $40 value) as well as $10 member tickets (that’s 50% off regularly priced shows). You also receive a one-year subscription to Time Out New York (a $39.95 value)—with membership starting at only $60, you can see how being a member more than pays for itself.
Check out what’s happening on New Year’s Eve at our home away from home, Mehanata: