As part of our ongoing educational and community-building efforts, P.S. 122 offers artist talk-backs after the first Sunday performance of each engagement. Below is the schedule for the rest of the 2004-2005 Season. We hope to see you there!
- Sunday, January 9th – Sarah Michelson discussing DAYLIGHT.
- Sunday, January 30th – Mike Albo discussing My Price Point.
- Sunday, February 20th – Alejandra Martorell discussing her new work.
- Sunday, February 27th – Gamal Chasten discussing The Last Word.
- Sunday, March 13th – Young Jean Lee and Kyle Jarrow discussing Pullman, WA
and Gorilla Man
- Sunday, April 3rd – Adrienne Truscott discussing they will use the highways.
- Sunday, April 17th – Michelle Matlock discussing The Mammy Project.
- Sunday, May 22nd – James Godwin & Co. discussing Uncle Jimmy’s Dirty Basement.